February 9: The final version of the Camporee booklet has been published. 2018 Camporee Booklet. Set-up day to install the activity field infrastructure is Saturday, February 10. We meet at Bagelmania at 7 a.m. and will be at Markham Park by 8 a.m.
December 26, 2017: A preliminary 2018 booklet is available. The O-Shot-Caw Order of the Arrow Lodge will be cooking spaghetti dinners on Friday afternoon. Pre-sale price is $7 (pre-order by Feb. 9th) and $8 on site. Why rush dinner on Friday night at the Scoutmasters Camporee? Let us do the cooking! Download a flier.
- Spaghetti and sauce
- Three meatballs (meatless available)
- Garlic Bread
- Plastic container and utensils
Order at https://events.sfcbsa.org/index.php/event/229/2018-Scoutmasters-Camporee-Spaghetti-Dinner. Orders can be picked up on the South Side of camp near the Midway tent and taken back to your campsite between 5:00 and 9:00 PM on Friday night.
The Heron Grill will be open on Saturday from 11:00 - 5:00 at the same location near the South Side Registration tent and will be selling Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, drinks, snacks and combos.
August 1, 2017: ONLINE SITE RESERVATION IS OPEN! During the months of August and September units will be able to reserve the site they had at the 2017 Camporee. Look at the 2017 site map for site assignments. Beginning in October all open sites will be availble to any unit. NOTE: All Girl Scout sites are first come first served as they are all new sites. Please see the 2018 site map. Campsites are reserved with $20. Online registration is at https://events.sfcbsa.org/index.php/event/216/2018-Scoutmaster-s-Camporee.
IMPORTANT NEW CHANGES AND UPDATES:
- EVENT AND VISITOR PATCHES ARE ONLY GUARANTEED FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO PRE-REGISTER BY JANUARY 31, 2018!
- ALL ADULTS MUST REGISTER TO BE AT THE EVENT AND WEAR AN ARMBAND AT ALL TIMES! Anyone not wearing an armband will not be permitted to participate in activities and will be asked to leave the activity area for the safety of the Scouts. Siblings under the age of 5 do not need to be paid for, but cannot participate in events.
- UNITS NEED TO REGISTER FOR A SITE IN THEIR AREA (Packs in P (Pack) Sites, Girl Scouts in Girl Scouts and Troops and Crews in Boy Scout sites). If your unit needs to be close to another unit of a different type, please select sites near each other in the appropriate areas for each unit.
June 29, 2017: The Camporee Committee is looking for youth under the age of 18 to submit patch designs for the 2018 Camporee based on the theme. The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 22, 2017. The designs need to be submitted to the Chief, Tom Brown. The design requirements can be found in the patch design contest flier.
April 2, 2017: The Scoutmasters Camporee critiqued the 2017 camporee and selected our next 4th vice chief. Please welcome Jose Kudja to the Camporee Committee!